What's in store for the next season?
We hope you like the new color scheme of the hockey game. Today I will tell you about the progress of improvements on the game engine and tactical options. Unfortunately we will need some more time to test most of these improvements before we can implement them. However, there are some which will be implemented this Friday. The rest will have to wait until season 7. If we manage it, we could add them halfway through season 6, but we want to hear your opinion about this. Please leave a message below whether you would like the changes from season 7 or after 19 game days of season 6.
New features coming on Friday:
- changing goalies based on save percentage and/or goals against
- change of faceoff calculations to reflect the faceoff relevant attributes more realistically and increasing the influence of faceoffs on shot count
- new feature in game summary - offensive zone time by period
- new way of displaying game importance in game summary (by period)
- change of shootout system to correspond with IIHF rules
Features currently in testing phase or under development:
- option to change importance based on the score
- improvement of calculation of penalties
- power play and penalty kill tactics
- reduction of influence of counter-tactics
- special influences of each of the 6 styles of play
- option to set approximate ice time for each line